|Peggy Shelton||Vice President|
|Rich Sauget Jr.||Treasurer|
Becker, Hoerner, Thompson, & Ysursa P.C.
Positions elected May 4, 2015
Boardbook is our new software that generates our district's board information for you. This link will give you easy access to the board agenda packets, a searchable archive of meeting agendas, and approved minutes. The new web-based software enables you to conveniently access meeting materials, and allows us to have paperless meetings.
Cahokia School Unit School Board of District 187 and the Superintendent, through an active partnership with parents and community, will support educational excellence in which all students graduate and become responsible and competent decision-makers, while learning and growing from a rigorous curriculum within a caring environment that is fiscally sound, appropriately staffed, managed efficiently, and improving every year.
The Vision of the Cahokia Unit School Board and the Superintendent of District #187 is – that all students graduate and have sufficient skills, understandings and personal characteristics for learning, working and living fully, including:
- Communication competency
- The ability to apply problem-solving strategies both socially and mathematically
- The ability to use technology for learning and living
- The ability to respond maturely, respectfully and professionally in all appropriate situations that the community, staff and students experience ownership of, satisfaction with and responsibility for the Cahokia Unit School District, including:
* Participation in open and frank dialogue
* Approval and support of sound management